Hello

Started by Kalmer, June 15, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalmer

Hi

I've struggled with cptsd for years. Have been trying to piece my life back together recently. I stopped self harming a bit less than a year ago and working really hard on developing positive coping habits.

Joining this forum today because being healthy is hard and I struggle to maintain my positivity alone. Just wondering if anybody else out there was in a similar place.

Deep Blue

Hello Kalmer,
Welcome  :heythere: to the forum.  The answer is absolutely yes! I have been there for sure.  Stopping self harm is tough and having the support of this forum has really helped me. 
Hope to hear more from you,
Deep Blue

Kalmer

Thanks for the warm welcome, Deep Blue.

Kizzie

Hi and welcome to OOTS Kalmer, glad you found your way here :heythere:  I think you will find most of us struggle with issues such as self harming  :yes:   It's great that you have managed to stop SH and are working on creating a more positive life for yourself, hopefully talking here will be of some help with that.   :hug:

the mirliton

Hello and welcome Kalmer,
I do not post often, however I do visit when I feel that I am backsliding on my self-care. I have always found comfort just reading posts from others who "get it".  Lots of encouragement, sage advice and no judgments! OOTS is truly a good, safe place to help navigate the murky waters of cptsd.   :grouphug: