EF by Math

Started by Dragiow9927, September 18, 2017, 07:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragiow9927

...I actually enjoy math when I understand it.  But (I'm in college) and I'm trying to learn something which makes no sense to me.  I just went into solid cursing and rage because I just couldn't get it.  There was someone trying to teach me it...I've done this before, went into blind rage because something wasn't going right.
It's happened before with math, I never analyzed it.  I've been working with a therapist and he told me to analyze my emotions and right down what causes them...so I analyzed them and I became conscious that I was having an EF...I broke down. :'(
Just the fact I couldn't understand no matter how hard I tried or how I had no control...no matter what I would get it wrong...just gave me a bad EF.
Needed to rant to people who understand.  :blahblahblah:

AphoticAtramentous

I'm sorry Dragiow. I know plenty of people who feel like you, struggling to understand, wanting nothing else but to understand. And I'm sure the EFs don't help at all.
It's probably been said to you plenty of times before but if you're struggling to learn something, maybe try to take things one step at a time. Start at the beginning of what you do understand and work up from there. A lot of the times people don't understand something simply because they've simply missed an important step in the learning process. It happens many times.