BeHea1thy's Kinship Caregiver Break

Started by BeHea1thy, December 03, 2014, 08:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schrödinger's cat

I only saw this now, sorry. I'm sad to hear how much trouble you've got storming at you right now, and I'll be thinking of you. How are you?

keepfighting

Hi, BeHea1thy,

so sorry you got stood up this morning - so frustrating!

I am glad you'll have a few hours 'off' tomorrow. Please treat yourself to something really nice - you deserve it!

How are you doing, healthwise?

Best wishes and lots of  :hug: :hug: :hug:, kf

Tough times don't last forever - tough people do

Kizzie

All that and you still managed to fit in a workout? Now that's self-care!   :cheer:   :applause:    :cheer:

Kizzie

Glad you're back BeHealthy  :hug:  I take it your S's home care is in place at long last?   

How wonderful that you took the time to have a massage today - great self-care once again  :applause:   Perhaps the tears mean you're ready to deal with the pain and loss from the surgeries more openly than you have?  I've had that happen too - wellling tears at unexpected times and would immediately push it down before I knew what it was really about I think because I was afraid if I let the tears flow the sadness would overwhelm me.

I hope it does feel better to bring that pain out into the open and that you are able to process it - makes more room for the good things in life  :hug: