Hello from me (and pooh bear)

Started by Tappety Tap, June 28, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tappety Tap

Hello I am new and decided to join as I have really lost my way...I feel very small today, tiny in fact.
Please don't tread on me as I catch my breath and drink hot and sweet tea from the thimble in my lap.

The garden looks nice today even though it's raining.
I like the rain though. Dorothy Parker once wrote that she is "sister to the rain"
I know that feeling..

Hope this finds you having a good day, whether rain or shine. Even if it isn't a good day, take a moment to hug yourself and do something nice for yourself.

And a tiddledy om pom from pooh
:heythere:     :hug:

sanmagic7

hello back, tappety tap, and to you, pooh.  that's a great quote from piglet (my personal favorite) and i can totally relate to it. 

i will tread lightly and carefully, just welcome you to this forum.  i'm glad you found your way here, even if you are lost in other ways.  with patience, kindness, and caring, you will find your way to the other places you want to go.  we're here with you for support and validation, no matter how small you may feel.  you still matter. 

Boatsetsailrose

Hello tappety tap
I really like your sharing and can relate when feeling
'Small and tiny '
What a lovely opportunity to self care and allow ourselves to experience what we need in a different way
I have used writing with the non dominant hand at these times and it's been wonderful when I read what comes from that mode of writing see *Lucia cappacionie for further details
Thank u for the reminder I must buy a pooh book !
I have a bear called 'gentle Henry' I think he must be related to pooh for he looks very similar .. he is such a loyal companion to me and has helped me through such difficult emotional times ..
He has his 1st bath last wk and is now sporting a bow around his neck :) 🐻