My Profile and Posts

Started by SoulSurvivor76, July 07, 2017, 06:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoulSurvivor76

I was wondering how to personalize my profile.  I was also wondering why I cannot post in some forums, but can in others.  This is my first visit & as I have felt so alone and misunderstood in my circle due to being the only victim of childhood abuse so far, I am beyond happy that I was given the name of your site by my therapist. I have found writing to be very therapeutic for me since I was 15, and I am eager to share my knowledge of 41 years with others who have similar experiences to mine.  I am by no means totally healed, but the healing I have received is miraculous in & of itself.  If I can help any ONE, or many.....or if I can receive wisdom or healing I am happy to do so. Thank you for reading my message; I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kizzie

Just click on "Forum Profile" beside your user name and follow the directions to personalize, add an avatar, etc. 

What forums are you unable to post in? 

carnation

as an aside - i would love this form 1000 times more if it wasn't broken into so many child forums.  the end, thanks for all your work.