Hi

Started by Elizabeth Jack, September 17, 2016, 04:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elizabeth Jack

Hi, so I have CPTSD, I had no idea it was so widely accepted a term/diagnosis/thing.  I just thought I was all alone.  So yeah, hello everyone.   :wave:

Dutch Uncle

Hi Elizabeth  :wave: and welcome.  :hug:

No, you're not alone. I hope you'll feel comfortable in this community.

If you are using your real name, you might want to change it for privacy reasons. We in fact encourage people to use an alias, though it's in the end up to you.

Welcome again,
Dutch Uncle.

sanmagic7

hi, elizabeth, so glad you made it here.  nope, you're not alone.  i thought the same, but have found so much acceptance, understanding, and support here, it's turned into quite the positive experience, more than i thought or hoped for.  we're here for you. 

Kizzie

Hi and a warm welcome to you Elizabeth - definitely lots of us with the disorder unfortunately so no need to feel different or alone any more  :hug:  Hope you find some good info and support here!

Boatsetsailrose

Hi Elizabeth
I can totally relate to the alone ness ...
I have found real support and identification here and I feel v lucky to have found this wonderful resource

Fen Starshimmer

Hi Elizabeth,
It's great to find this community isn't it! I have felt so alone with all this for so long too... No more, we all get it here.  :wave: