triggers and strong feelings

Started by radical, September 05, 2016, 08:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

no, i wasn't offended.  i'm just sorry i didn't make myself clearer.  i didn't think you were out of line at all.  it was just your perspective and came from a place within you.  and i thought it brave of you to bring it up.  it was a valid point.

Sisue

I just want to say that I respect all of you for taking part in this discussion (and on the forum in general).  Each post is courageous because you are exposing yourself in many different ways to many different things.  It is much easier to "not get involved".  My opinion is that each post is act of bravery, as long as the intention carried no ill will.  But, that is where the mix-ups come in. 

Now, this is the important piece:  In what I just read above, you have shown great respect for each other regardless of the interpretations/misinterpretations.

For someone who is new to the forum, I can say I found this thread comforting.  It tells me that I can be the unique individual that I am and be free to share my "life bits".  And as long as I am not bearing ill will, I will be treated with respect.  Which includes receiving constructive correction.  And I hope you do that for me if something I say has or may cause harm.

So, kudos to you brave soul warriors!   :cheer:

sanmagic7