Question re my posts

Started by Boatsetsailrose, August 22, 2016, 08:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatsetsailrose

Hi Dutch uncle
May I ask is there a way for me to see which sections on the forum I have posted in?
I know I can look at updated bit but once they have been looked
At once I lose that ability and I forget which threads I have started

Kind regards and thank you for all you do for us here :)

Three Roses

Sorry to butt in, I know I'm not Dutch but I can answer your question...if you click on your name, it brings up another page; then scroll down a little and you'll see a link that says "Show Posts"; click that and it will show all your posts. :)

Dutch Uncle

Hi Boatsetsailrose,

It's not easy to get a list of all the threads you started, except by going through all (child)-boards and see which you did start. (Or every thread you replied to: those are marked with a star on the little icon on the far left of the topic)
However, if you want to keep track of threads that are of particular interest to you now, what you can do is that after you read a new post there, you then choose the "mark unread" button at the top or bottom of the thread. This way they stay in the "Updated Topics" list, albeit with a "new" mark behind it even when it's not really "new" in fact.
Every time you revisit te thread, you will have to mark it unread again.

Alternatively, you could choose "Notify", and the threads will show up in a list in your "account settings" under the section "notifications". It doesn't matter if you choose to get an e-mail notifying you of a new post or not.
That way you have a list of threads you want to keep track of there.

I hope this helped.  :cheer:

Boatsetsailrose

Thank you three roses and thank you Dutch uncle - very helpful x