Still her as Indigo, but under the name *Sienna* temporarily

Started by Sienna, April 18, 2016, 01:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna

Hey everyone

I hope this is an ok thing to do.
Im Indigo, but i had to change my name on a temp basis to Sienna,
because i can not figure out how to sign back into this forum as it won't accept the details i am providing and i very sure they are not wrong but it was this way since i set up an account on here.
My laptop has broke, in which I'm always signed in to this forum as Indigo,
so I'm borrowing my partners until mine is fixed, so i had to create a new account due to difficulty singing back in.

So, if I'm allowed to do this, my name is Sienna, but ill explain on my posts with brackets (Indigo) that it is really Indigo.

Thanks people.

Dutch Uncle

Hi Indigo,

I guess it's OK as a stop-gap measure, but then I'm not the admin.
Have you PM'ed Kizzie?

Welcome back in any case :)

:hug:

Kizzie

HI Indigo - sorry you are having trouble signing into your original account.  I checked and nothing looks amiss.  Are you receiving the reset password message when you try and login?  You can PM me rather than post here if you'd like.

Sienna

Hey Lizzie,
I really hope you get this.
I didn't send as Pm because thought id have better luck here typing your name, but auto correct is still of course not writing the letter K at the beginning of your name!

Sorry i didn't reply to your pm. I was feeling stupid and ashamed for forgetting my email address for Indigo, (inner critic been bad lately).
and i also feel silly for saying that, i just want to be honest, as i really appreciate your help!
I will try the other email address that you found- thank you so much!
Hope your doing ok  :hug:

Kizzie

I know, too funny that the autocorrect likes Lizzie more than Kizzie eh lol!  Every time I login I have to change it, you'd think the software would get it by now.  :doh:

No need to feel silly or ashamed or anything like that Indigo, the last thing any of needs to do any more is be perfect!!  In fact, I think we should all celebrate NOT being perfect any more - yay you, yay us!

:waveline:     :cheer:       :party:       :phoot:

Sienna

haha, glad I'm not the only one having that problem, though not good for you because that is your name!

Thank you for your kind words and for understanding. You are right about not having to be *too perfect* anymore. I hope i can embrace that one day!
:hug:

Sienna

Hello again  :wave:
I think I'm going to keep my name as Sienna, after thinking about it.
I have my laptop back where I'm signed in as Indigo, and i was afraid to sign out on the other laptop in case i couldnt get back in again.
It might have been fine, now that Lizzie kindly found out my email address for me.
Im keeping the Sienna one, because my most recent posts are under Sienna, and id like to keep up with them.
And i see myself having a new beginning and Sienna was created not long ago and as been with me during this crazy period of change that has been happening and that I'm still going through.
Indigo is still here, and i will never forget, but I'm just gonna keep Sienna.

Hope that makes sense.

Kizzie

Thanks for letting us know, I was wondering. Here's to new beginnings!

Sienna