In the bubble ?

Started by Dyess, October 19, 2015, 07:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dyess

Anyone else had, or have, the feeling that they are in a bubble just watching the world go by. Not happy, not sad, just existing and watching the interactions and goings on of other people but you are not there....like being invisible to the world. It's kind of hard to explain, especially verbally.

woodsgnome

I feel that way most of the time. As to being invisible, I like that, but choose when to pop in view--sometimes by choice, usually by circumstance.

Dyess

But even when I connect to the outside world there's a void, a dead space, between me and other people. Some say I have this look like I am looking straight through them. Kinda creepy sounding :)

Indigochild

Yes Trace.
Is this unsettling to you?
It could be you are experiencing de personalisation.
I feel this then, and also, mostly every day.
I keep my real self tucked away, and people dont seem to slitter to me and imm talked over a lot.
I just turn up but am not giving of myself like others do.
i seem to have so many in my life that love to talk about themselves a lot and have no time or respect for me.
I voulunteer at a place full of people that are bitter as they have lost their sight...and a lot talk about themselves a lot.

Dyess

Yes, it is unsettling. I want to be engaged in life and be happy. I am very much a people person.