FREE Tapping World Summit

Started by Blueberry, February 27, 2024, 12:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

10 day, free online seminar on Tapping aka EFT, Emotional Freedom Technique

Here's the link.
https://www.thetappingsolution.com/2024tws/reg/af/new-access.php?lid=436615&cookieUUID=2478d1b9-fb5e-407f-96bd-502861ead287

I got the notification yesterday, I presume it's still free to join.

Note: My trauma T taught me how to do it, so it's definitely a possible in our Tool Kit. It helped me, definitely, but not enough on it's own for me.
The way these people teach it, it's a panacea for everything including trauma. I can't remember why exactly but probably due to some wild healing claims, I took them up on the difference between ptsd and cptsd and they had to admit that they don't really know about trauma. Their suggestion that Tapping can heal your trauma/ptsd/cptsd is based on what people with cptsd or ptsd who've done the tapping say themselves about how much better they got.

I think I may have taken them up on the suggestion that you tap a particular sentence every day for 15 minutes or an hour or idk exactly how long any more whereas I can manage only about 2 minutes before a) I yawn so much I can't continue and b) my arms are so tired and achy I can't continue. Although I can do it imaginary in my head (so not involving my arms physically), the yawning so much my head almost splits in two and the tears pour down my face makes it too much.

Little2Nothing

Thanks for sharing this! I signed up. 

Blueberry

:thumbup:

Good to know mbrs read these posts and try the courses/conferences.

Hope67

Hi Blueberry,
Thanks for sharing the details of this - I have watched Dr Arielle Schwartz's sessions from today (1st March 2024), and they were both really useful. 
Hope  :)

Blueberry

Quote from: Hope67 on March 01, 2024, 02:34:56 PMHi Blueberry,
Thanks for sharing the details of this - I have watched Dr Arielle Schwartz's sessions from today (1st March 2024), and they were both really useful. 

I listened to and followed her tapping session today and it must be working away in my unconscious again. I'm energised and am really able to get on with all sorts of small things that have been waiting for a good long time, especially correspondence but also some tidying and laundry and putting away of things that haven't been given a proper storage place since my move last year :thumbup:

I'm really glad that this Tapping Summit is including trauma experts, not just the Ortners who put the show on but told me last year that they don't really know much about ptsd and certainly not the combination of cptsd and tapping.

Hope67

Hi Blueberry,
I just noticed you'd quoted me here - not noticed that icon before, now I know where to look for that. 

I also thought that Dr Arielle Schwartz's session was powerful - I am glad to see that you were feeling energised and that you got those things done.  I am also glad that the Tapping Summit is including trauma experts, as it feels safer as a result of that.