Everything Is So Black

Started by Rizzo, April 07, 2024, 07:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rizzo

I can't see any bright spots, everything is dark for me.
I can't take it anymore, I feel like everything is falling apart.
I'm falling apart, I'm broken.
I don't want to live like this, not the way it is now.
I wish it would just end.
I want quiet, peace.. I will never find them.
Everything is so black, there are no shades of gray..
And I'm alone,
i am so alone.
This loneliness is eating me up inside and i am so lost.
I have so many anxieties that it even scares me..
I feel like someone wants me to suffer.

Cascade

I'm here, Rizzo.
Here, alone, with you.
Thanks for posting this so we can be alone in pain together.

What comes to mind is a little story from the movie The Abyss.  As the diver goes down into the depths of the bottomless ocean, dark and alone, his still-loving ex-wife recalls -- through the radio -- when the power went out and there was a candle lit.  She said she felt alone and he said he would light a second candle and put it next to hers so she wouldn't be alone.  She assures him in the ocean that he is not alone.

Two candles and self-hugs for us.
   -Cascade
:bighug:

Chart

Rizzo, I hear your pain. I am feeling for you.. with you. I send you support and love. You are not alone here.

Rizzo

Quote from: Cascade on April 07, 2024, 04:53:13 PMI'm here, Rizzo.
Here, alone, with you.
Thanks for posting this so we can be alone in pain together.

What comes to mind is a little story from the movie The Abyss.  As the diver goes down into the depths of the bottomless ocean, dark and alone, his still-loving ex-wife recalls -- through the radio -- when the power went out and there was a candle lit.  She said she felt alone and he said he would light a second candle and put it next to hers so she wouldn't be alone.  She assures him in the ocean that he is not alone.

Two candles and self-hugs for us.
   -Cascade
:bighug:

Thank you very much, I'm going to see the movie now!
sending hugs.

Rizzo

Quote from: Chart on April 10, 2024, 06:07:11 AMRizzo, I hear your pain. I am feeling for you.. with you. I send you support and love. You are not alone here.

Thank you, I wish you to feel the same compassion for yourself that you gave me.

Larry