FREE The Fitness Doctor: Feb. 3 - Feb. 10, 2024

Started by Blueberry, February 02, 2024, 12:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Free workshop   https://bodyfix.thefitnessdoctor.com/

I signed up a week or so ago, tho on now listening to above advertising blurb, it does sound a little too "all-healing" and totally - you can do this- to be true, especially for the likes of us. Also you're meant to attend every day and sign up for one of three possible time slots per day in advance. Feels overwhelming to me, but probably not for everybody here on OOTS.

As with all these freebies, I'm sure he'll do another one at the latest in a year.

Blueberry

P.S. I think the workshops of this 'guru' might be relevant to people with cptsd because it's supposedly about correcting the misalignment in your body and then gentle exercises with your body re-aligned. Let's face it, tons of us on here have painful, tense bodies due to armouring etc. causing classic misalignment like drooping shoulders.   

The workshop is for people 50+ though if you're already misaligned at 20, no harm joining I'm sure.

I got notification about this workshop from one of the trauma conference mailing lists I'm on, but I haven't seen that this guy Robbie Stahl works in a trauma-informed way. IF I do this workshop now, I'll take what helps me and leave the rest. But things are rather piling up rn so I may put off doing the course till some other time and now just read around his websites etc to glean information.