Trauma Superconference 2024

Started by Blueberry, January 31, 2024, 04:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Quote from: Lakelynn on January 31, 2024, 12:42:03 PMYou'll have complete free access to anything on that day, regardless of time. Once midnight hits, I imagine it will close.

Correct, pretty much :)

I've discovered if you're part way through a session at midnight, that session doesn't close immediately. I've had it go over by up to about 10-15 minutes, I can't remember exactly. Might go on longer, if you're just 5 minutes into session, idk. It's also up to midnight in your own time zone, which I find nice. Don't have to subtract and add hours and get confused and miss the whole thing. Which could happen to me, depending on levels of brain fog. 

Blueberry

Just a tiny spot of advice ;D   Don't feel pushed or even necessarily persuaded into buying so that you can do all the sessions in your own time, because

1) There are often extensions of 24 hours, maybe immediately, maybe the following week of the whole conference or part of the conference completely free

2) Once you're subscribed, you'll get notifications of more conferences, so this is not your only opportunity to learn and grow (though as Lakelynn mentioned, you can unsubscribe)

Lakelynn

Thanks for the tips Blueberry! My brain just opened up and I realized, HEY, I might want to do this again, before another 2 years goes by.  :doh: