Young school children performing

Started by Blueberry, December 14, 2023, 11:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

I watched a video on Youtube of a very small girl performing in a nativity play in church. She'd been told by her mother to sing loudly which she took very literally... I laughed till I was breathless and then some more till I cried. 

I won't link it because it's the kind of thing that could be triggering, depending on your memories of being on stage in normal school or Sunday school. I'm not triggered obviously or I wouldn't be laughing my head off. If anybody is interested, google 'child nativity play funny'.

Laughing is healthy so long as it's not laughing at.

Phoebes

Hi blueberry! lol I know this is meant to be light and funny so I won't go into all the triggers childhood performance brings up for me.. but, I do think of it often. I'm having a hard time thinking "lightly" of things lately but children are always endearing and priceless. When allowed to be!

NarcKiddo

I think I know the video you mean. At any rate I have seen similar and it was hilarious. The boy playing Joseph looked utterly shocked in the one I saw, and then clearly got smitten as she roared on.

Kizzie

Too funny!!  She was really belting out the song.

Then I ended up watching a bunch of funny nativity play videos - just the thing to add some pre-Chritmas cheer.

Blueberry

Quote from: NarcKiddo on December 15, 2023, 06:10:07 PMI think I know the video you mean. At any rate I have seen similar and it was hilarious. The boy playing Joseph looked utterly shocked in the one I saw, and then clearly got smitten as she roared on.
Sounds like the one.