Final? communication

Started by StartingHealing, November 28, 2023, 12:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StartingHealing

Hello B.

You piece of absolute filth. If you died I don't even know if the scavengers would eat you. I'm clear. Clear of you. Clear of all your bull-sh_t. You know, I moved to a place that you don't know. No one of your flying monkeys know. I've slept the best I've done in years. Away from you. From what scant intel that has been given to me by generally trustworthy 3rd parties, is your going farther and farther down the path to full on insanity.  And knowing how jealous you were of me, I'm sure that is eating a hole right through you.  Not knowing what I'm doing, if I'm still employed at the same place, driving the same cars, even maybe having fun, the real kind where it's not scripted and there isn't any expectations on how things are supposed to go.

My joy in life has come back. I can feel it. It's small at the moment but burning brighter every day. My sense of self is coming back as well. And you? 

You chose the path your on. I fought like * for many years to keep you from f-ing yourself up.  And look at you now. Lying to whoever whenever, playing the "poor victim" meanwhile the people you have surrounded yourself with have bled you dry financially.  You chose it all. You have burned out any sympathy or kind feeling I ever had towards you. 

You see, I don't hate you.  I am indifferent towards you. You F-ed around and found out and now your thrashing around trying to find a way to "fix" the issue but that's the thing. You keep choosing the same thing. Your worse than a junkie. At least with a junkie once they hit the bottom, they change their ways.  You, you still act like there isn't a bottom, or that your to good, nothing can ever help me because I'm a unique individual, I remember when you said that.

Chuckle.  Well, I need to eat and do some stuff.  I know you will never read this. Because it's not your nature. 

You know, I'm expecting to hear from 3rd or 4th sources that you have passed from this mortal coil. In a few years time.  Sad to say but honestly that will be the only thing that will ever give you peace in this realm. The sweet embrace of death.