listening to Podcast?

Started by Blueberry, November 17, 2023, 03:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

I'm not tech-savvy. I have no idea whether I have seen a Podcast before :Idunno:  :Idunno: so my question is: Do I need to download anything on to my computer (Windows) in order to listen to the North Carolina univ.  Podcast? Or will it sort of run automatically? ???  I have tried to find out by googling, but :Idunno:  :blink:

My apologies, I'm on the wrong board but for some reason I can't access the correct one when I'm logged in :Idunno: (though I have cleared my cache as instructed).

Armee

I think you can just press play once you follow the link NK provided: https://www.wunc.org/podcast/embodied-podcast

Scroll down to the episode and press the sideways triangle. It's already posted there. If you need help PM me. They did use a snippet of your recording.

For forum problems I think you are having the same problems I was having. Lori had the tech guy fix it. Check in with her.it wasn't anything I was doing wrong, something needed to be fixed

Blueberry

Thank you Armee, it worked. Now I'm exhausted after listening to the podcast.  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz: