Joining the Private Section for Journals

Started by Kizzie, August 21, 2023, 02:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natureluvr

I'm unable to find the private journals section.  update: never mind, I found it on the main forum.

Ghost

Hi Kizzie!
Can I join the private journal section, please?

thank you

Kizzie

StartingHealing

Kizzie

Could I join the private journal group? 

Maybe one day I'll have it made public.

My thanks in advance

Eireanne

@ Kizzie, If it's ok, I'd like to start a journal in the private section.  That way I can go through my older entries and as I process them, share my thoughts in the private journal?  Please let me know what would work best - thanks!

Kizzie

Hi Eireanne, OK you've been added.  You should be able to see the group down near the bottom of the forum now. 

Saluki

I would like to join the private journals please. Out of interest, how public is the not private journals? Is it available for anyone browsing the site who doesn't join, or can only people who have registered see it?
Thank you 🙂

Kizzie

StartingHealing - I've added you now, so sorry I missed you!

Saluki - I've added you as well. The other journals can be seen by anyone who reads posts at the forum (they don't have to be a member which is why the forum is considered public).  This can be a problem for members who have someone trying to find them because the info in the journals tends to accumulate and it's easier to identify someone there than when their posts are spread about the forum.

Saluki

Thanks Kizzie. Ah, okay, that makes sense.

Chaos rains

Hi Kizzie, hope you are feeling well and peaceful. May I be added to the private journal group? Thx.

Kizzie

Hi Chaos, I am doing fine thanks and you? 

I added you to the private group so you should see it at the bottom of the forum now.

sanmagic7

hi, kizzie,

looks like this is the place to go for requests for the private journals.  w/ everything going on w/ my D1, i've gotten nervous about writing my stuff on the forum.  thanks for considering me.  love and hugs :hug:

Kizzie

OK San I've added you to the private group.  Hope you find it feels safer  :hug: 

Not Alone

Kizzie, I just sent you and email and then saw that Armee sent me this link. I don't want to put my journal in the private group, but I would like access so that I can stay in touch with my friends who journal there. Thank you.

Blueberry

Quote from: Not Alone on January 20, 2024, 06:14:08 PMI don't want to put my journal in the private group, but I would like access so that I can stay in touch with my friends who journal there.

;D  That's how I started out. Now I mostly journal in the private group.