Joining the Private Section for Journals

Started by Kizzie, August 21, 2023, 02:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elphanigh

Hi Kizzie, I would love access to this space. The option to keep up with a few people I am more close to here. As well as a space to keep safer for more recent updates with my FOO that is better more safely shared.

Kizzie

storyworld

Kizzie,
I would like to join this group and to start a private journal, please.

Papa Coco

Hi

I'm a little confused. Maybe you can help me understand:

So..... The standard recovery journals at [Out of the Storm] > [Treatment & Self-Help] > [Self-Help& Recovery] > [Recovery Journals] are public? And if I want privacy, I have to ask to go one more level into a second level of recovery journals?

If this is true, Kizzie, can you add me to the private Recovery Journals thread?

Blueberry

Quote from: Papa Coco on February 01, 2024, 05:09:21 PMI'm a little confused. Maybe you can help me understand:

So..... The standard recovery journals at [Out of the Storm] > [Treatment & Self-Help] > [Self-Help& Recovery] > [Recovery Journals] are public? And if I want privacy, I have to ask to go one more level into a second level of recovery journals?

PC, I wrote a response here but then moved it over to https://www.cptsd.org/forum/index.php?topic=15744.msg139177#msg139177 in case you or anybody is interested.

Kizzie

Anyone can read the posts at OOTS Papa, it is meant to be that way so that we educate other survivors and professionals. The anonymity comes from using a pseudonym and not giving details such as where you live if you want to protect your anonymity.

The new journal section is private because some members were uncomfortable having their journals read by anyone. They felt more comfortable writing where only other members of the group could read.

PaperDoll

Please could I join the private section for recovery journals, Kizzie? Thank you

Kizzie

OK PaperDoll, I've added you to the private journal section.

Little2Nothing

Hi Kizzie, would I be able to be added to the private journal section? Thanks.

Kizzie

Little2Nothing

Thank you. Is there a special link for that?

Blueberry

Scroll down the index page /main page/first page of forum when you log in. Way at the bottom below the blue bar for Community Corner with Cafe and Creativity, you'll see a blue bar with Private Groups. Underneath that you should be able to see Member Journals. Click on that.

Little2Nothing

Blueberry, thank you!!!! I would have never found that in a million years! I really appreciate your help. 

Papa Coco

Kizzie,

I'm not sure if I'm in these private journals...If I'm not, can you put me in? If I am, maybe point me to where I access them?

THANKS