Relational Trauma Treatment Workshop - 21st June 2023 (Free One-day workshop)

Started by Hope67, June 17, 2023, 03:32:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope67

Hi everyone,
This workshop is entitled: "Relational Trauma Treatment Workshop: Processing Deep Childhood Wounds with Psychodrama & Experiential Interventions" and is on Wednesday 21st June 2023 from 8am to 4pm (but not sure what time that is in the world - need to check that out!)
The workshop is by Dr Tian Dayton.

Here is a link, if you'd like to register.  It says it is free.
(I hope to come back with the link)
I am really sorry - I can't find the link now!  But I think if you look up the details of the workshop online, you'll be able to find it and hopefully register if you want to.  Apologies!!!

I think it's possible to access the recordings for 14 days after viewing it as well. 

Hope  :)

Moondance

Wow thank you Hope. I will definitely look into.  Should I find the link I will post it as well.

Not sure that I'm ready but I'm interested.

Kizzie

Here's the link - https://catalog.pesi.com/sales/bh_s_059332_relationaltrauma_organic-628072

This might be quite good given it's based on relational therapy which has always made sense to me as a therapeutic approach given we are relational trauma survivors.  :yes:

Tks Hope!

Moondance

Thank you so much Kizzie. I could not find it for the life of me lol

Kizzie

If I remember correctly, Tian Dayton was one of the first if not the first to talk about alcoholism in families as traumatic versus dysfunctional.  Anyway, it probably will be good.

Hope67

Hi Kizzie,
That's great that you found the correct link - thank you so much.  I am wondering what's happened to me, as I think I put completely the wrong date - I was expecting it to be today - but when I checked, it's actually on Friday 21st July 2023.

I don't know why I got the wrong date.

Anyway, I hope to watch it on 21st July. 

Hi Moondance,
So sorry that I got the date wrong, as well as not being able to find the link.   :stars:

Hope  :)

Kizzie

Actually that's good Hope as I forgot about it and then thought oh no it's happening right now.

Moondance