Master Series (free 5-part) with effective treatments for trauma

Started by Hope67, June 15, 2023, 10:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope67

Hi everyone,
This is a Master Series from the National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioural Medicine, and it's a Free 5-part Master series with trauma experts including Bessel van der Kolk, Pat Ogden, Ruth Lanius, Stephen Porges, Janina Fisher, and more.

It's about the most effective interventions to help clients heal from trauma.

A link is here:
https://www.nicabm.com/program/b2-fb-master-program-on-treating-trauma-4/?d=fbo.2220.1.a&del=fb2220.1all.a&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=image&utm_campaign=2220&utm_term=fans&utm_content=a&fbclid=IwAR2a27R7wqnkfG40njyNKuPGl0b7-xphdLI-G-lTnbR1AyZATwBQHRw5LEY

I have already watched three of these, and hope to watch the final two - I think they are excellent, and have really been helpful to me.

Hope  :)

Kizzie

Tks Hope.  Wow, those are big names in the field of trauma so the info they are presenting will be solid.   

Hope67

Hi Kizzie,
It is really a great series of talks - today's session is about 'How to work with patients whose trauma triggers problems in their current relationships'.  It's the final talk today.  I am wondering if they might show them again for free perhaps for a limited time - I don't know. 
Hope  :)

Kizzie

Just wanted to bump this as a member emailed me to let me know NICABM is offering some really good workshops/courses. Coming up:

"Mastering the Treatment of Trauma: An In-Depth Look at 5 Critical Issues in Trauma Therapy" - A NEW module airs each week on Wednesdays and Thursdays from October 4 through November 2.

• The Steep Cost of an Unlived Life: How to Help Patients Who Struggle to Feel Alive After Trauma
  • How to Identify and Treat the Invisible Wounds of Neglect
  • Treating the Scars of Abandonment: How to Work with the Enduring Impact
  • "A Stain on the Soul": Why Moral Injury Requires A Different Treatment Plan Than PTSD
  • The Clinical Implications of Psychedelic-Assisted Psychotherapy for the Treatment of Trauma: An In-Depth Look at the Promising Results and the Unanswered Questions