Forging New Paths

Started by Blueberry, March 25, 2023, 07:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

personally, blueberry, that's kind of a pet peeve for me, asking me if it's ok if something's not going to go the way i wanted or expected.  i'm glad you were in a good enough place for it to be ok, tho.

i like this meditation/music stuff for you.  it sounds like, at times, it's very helpful. interesting that when the time shift was off, so was the meditation.  hope you can figure it out.  love and hugs :hug:

Blueberry

I'm referring to this post of mine from a Conversion disorder thread:
https://www.cptsd.org/forum/index.php?topic=15572.msg141952#msg141952

As I request at the bottom of that linked post, please put any conversation, comments, validation etc on that final post of mine over HERE on my Recovery Journal so as not to derail the very important topic of Conversion Disorder. Or if not really directed to me and my experience but rather your own experience, please consider using your own Journal or similar so as not to derail my Journal - you'll want responses/validation to your experience among your own writings. Thank you kindly.

So my reaction this morning to my post  :aaauuugh:  :aaauuugh:  :aaauuugh: on the imagery that turned up. That's all I want to write for the moment.

sanmagic7

Blueberry

Thank you for your care, san. :hug:

I wanted to write a little more on the meaning of those images for me, but words fail me, thoughts fail me. There's nothing there. Or rather brain fog.

I know some FOO stuff was weaving in and out of my dreams last night and after I woke up this morning, I was planning things to say to B1, actually on a different topic. Not that I will say or even write anything of the sort to him, but it's a sign for me.

Actually I have quite a lot to do today, so starting would probably actually help me. Though getting up was a challenge. However, I have taken my first meds and done my meditation. Some days I genuinely look forward to getting up and doing my meditation. Not quite so enthusiastic today, but at least the idea that I would be doing my meditation before everything except first meds at least helped me get up. I got up before 9am too. Before I started doing daily meditation, I often didn't make it out of bed on Saturdays before noon, just so listless and exhausted.