Kizzie away

Started by Kizzie, November 01, 2022, 03:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Been thinking of you today Kizzie and hope you're doing as well as possible in the circs! :wave: :hug:

Not Alone

Kizzie, good to hear from you.  :hug:

Kizzie

Sadly I am struggling so  will be in treatment into the new year and so am not able to give the forum the attention it deserves.  My H is having trouble keeping up because he's driving into the care center daily (1 hr each way on non-snowy days), and taking care of everything at home so please forgive the slowness in approving registrations etc.  I don't have much time (or energy) and the Internet sucks absolutely here.

Miss you all and hope you have a good holiday.    :heythere:

Hope67

Hi Kizzie,
Sending you a loving hug  :hug: and just want to say that I will miss you, but will be thinking of you and wishing you the best for your treatment.  Sending best wishes also to your husband, and wishing you both a good holiday  :hug:
Hope  :)

Armee

:bighug:

We love you very much and hope this gives you the space and support to start feeling better.  :grouphug:

CrackedIce

Thanks for the registration approval!  Hope things are getting better bit-by-bit.

Blueberry

Thanks for taking the time to let us know Kizzie. I know you said a while back you'd rather not spend the holiday season inpatient... Here's hoping it's not as bad as you envisage. I've been inpatient a few times over Xmas/New Year and it was OK or even good for me. But could be very different where you are. Anyway wishing you the best and hoping for magically clear roads for your H.

:grouphug:  :bighug:  Just take care of you, you deserve that.

Bach

Lots of love to you Kizzie  :hug:

woodsgnome

Whatever the treatments involve there, I hope you will feel the vibes here and that the best wishes of all of us will lift your spirits. All the best, now and going forward.

:bighug:  and   :grouphug:

Kizzie

Tks everyone, much appreciated (and much needed).  Hugs all around  :hug:

BB I am inpatient but we get passes for holidays and on weekends which really helps with mental health - too much institutional life is not healthy physically or emotionally (IMO). I caught Omicron and then gave it to my husband.  Gah!!!

dollyvee

Hi Kizzie,

Hope you're doing better and find what you need in there.

Sending you support  :hug:

dolly

Not Alone

Kizzie, wishing you quick healing from omicron. Sending loads of care to you.  :grouphug:

SigNature

Hi Kizzie/Kizzies Husband

I'm sorry I didn't realise you had posted about your hospitalisation when I sent you those PMs, last month.
I'm really not very good at navigating forums, sorry.

My most sincere thoughts are with you and my hopes that you will make a speedy recovery to a place you feel comfortable with. No responses needed - just take all the time you need to get yourself well.🤗

Kizzie

I'm better now - tk heaven I had all my shots as it was bad enough, can't imagine if I wasn't vaxxed. 

I am leaving treatment this coming Tues so will be back on the forum more.  Tks to everyone who sent along well wishes - hugs to each of you   :hug: