Duck tape

Started by duck, January 18, 2022, 05:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duck

Hey,

I am Chrissy. I have CPTSD and live in Scotland. I'm a nurse, I like traveling and music and thriller films.

It was DV and CSA as a kid and then uh something that some people refer to as sex trafficking in my late teens/early twenties, I dunno how to describe it, but think Rochdale I guess. Whatever that is by your definitions, although it was a different city.

I've been doing trauma therapy since like July 2020, and EMDR since July 2021, been kinda helpful, but also hating it.

That's me  :Idunno:

tea-the-artist

welcome chrissy! thank you for sharing with us, I hope you'll find safety and solace on the forum here in the members and resources :grouphug: glad to have you here!

woodsgnome

Welcome, Chrissy  :wave:.

Turning the corner on  your hardships can be daunting, but you're taking some active steps in finding a better way forward life by joining this group. Hope your other steps -- e.g. therapy -- also help you navigate towards. 

Blueberry

bluepalm

A warm welcome to you Chrissy - I'm confident you'll find understanding and compassion from this forum community.

Bach

Welcome to the forum, Chrissy!  :heythere: Your username and the name of your thread made me smile. 

Not Alone

Warm welcome, Chrissy.  :heythere: