Hope's Journal: 2022

Started by Hope67, January 05, 2022, 06:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hope67

5th January 2022
So I'm starting my new Journal today, and it's already the 5th January.  I hope to continue to get to know the different parts of myself that I've been discovering over the last few years, and I hope to continue on a path towards feeling more comfortable within myself as a whole. 

So it's a start to the journal, and I hope to write regularly.  I also hope to be more open with my communications, and see how it goes. 

Hope  :)

sanmagic7

here's hoping you can accomplish what you feel is important for you in this new journal and in your life this year.  right beside you, hope. :hug:

rainydiary

Happy new year and new journaling space.  I have always enjoyed writing and notice I have different spaces for writing in different ways.  I hope you find a way and timing of expression that supports you. 

owl25

Hope67

Hi SanMagic, Rainydiary and Owl,
Thank you so much for your comments, and good wishes, I appreciate them all.   :hug: :hug: :hug:

13th January 2022
I have found the last few days quite tough in that I've been frequently experiencing EF's and some of those have lasted for a long period of time.  I had one yesterday that lasted through till most of today. 

I am in touch with parts of myself, and feel as if I understand more what is going on, and why I feel certain things, and actually I am 'feeling' more things, and dissociating (sometimes) less. 

I am also more aware of the things that have been triggering me, and I'm fascinated by some of the things I've felt in response to those triggers. 

I am keen to try to express myself more over this coming year, and try to process some thoughts and feelings more. 

Got to go now.

sanmagic7

wow, hope, what a lot of self-realization you've got going on!  sounds like a lot of progress happening.  sorry about the EF's, tho.  those are never fun.  sending love and a hug filled with baskets to put those triggers in and keep them contained. :hug:

Not Alone

Armee

:hug:

I'm sorry you are going through a lot of long lasting EFs right now. However you are able to express yourself I'm glad you are here, sharing what you can, and giving much support and warmth.

Hope67

Thank you Larry and Armee   :hug: :hug:

Hope67

23rd January 2022
I came to write something, but now I'm here, I can't write anything.  But I'll come back another day, and hope to write something then.   

Armee

Hi! You wrote something! Small steps. I hope you are doing OK and sending acceptance of just where you are at right now.

Larry

Hi hope,  sending warm and positive vibes !

Not Alone

dollyvee

Hi Hope,

Just wanted to say I hope you find the space to say what you need to in the journal. We're here to support you.

dolly