Admin Work

Started by Kizzie, November 19, 2021, 06:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizzie

I am feeling much better as the medication wears out of my system but I'm still sticking mostly to admin work just to give my nervous system a bit more of a break.  That was a rough ride to say the least!   :stars:

Here's a couple of admin issues you may notice in the next week or so:

• some fellow survivors from Out of the FOG who are IT savvy are going to be working on fixing a few glitches, and adding/editing links across the top of this page (e.g., one to our blog)
  • I am in the process of revamping the books section to a curated, annotated bibliography
  • I am hoping to find a way to include an index to the blog articles, not sure if Squarespace has this feature but hopefully it does as it would make it much easier to find specific articles (tks for the suggestion Armee)

Any other (reasonable) suggestions plse feel free to let me know. 

KIzzie

woodsgnome

I have 3 and I hope they're "reasonable" as well.

The suggestions consist of --  :applause: :applause: :applause: three cheers for all the care, concern, and expertise you show in devoting so much effort in making this forum work, be relevant, supportive, and safe to its membership.

Thank you!!!

Kizzie

Tks Woodsgnome, blushing a little but really appreciate your kind words  :hug:

Blueberry

I'll second that one, woodsgnome!

johnram

Thank you

I believe the email alerts system isnt working anymore?  if that can be fixed, or maybe thats with the site developer

Kizzie

I did mention that John so we'll see what they're able to fix.