Tee’s 2nd try journal* trigger warning *

Started by Tee, June 06, 2020, 05:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

my d reminded me a couple weeks ago that when she was having bad dreams as a little girl, i took her outside, brought a jar with me.  i opened the lid and told her to put all the bad dreams inside, then closed it right up and left it outside the house.  for her, it helped.  or possibly some kind of container that can be taken out to the trash immediately.  maybe something like that would be helpful for you, too.  that way you don't have to worry about losing anything, either. 

i have bad dreams sometimes, too.  they're awful.  happily, they aren't as often as they used to be.  i think working thru some of the issues has helped with that.

hang on tight - we've got you.  love and hugs all around :hug:

Tee

Tee

:stars: well today Facebook reminded me of a post I put up 3 years ago.  It's said " Not everything happens for a reason. Sometimes life just sucks."
Today my H and I left the house to go to the bank to change our accounts because e are going to pay off our mortgage on Friday.  We then went to the store to pick up a few things before heading back home. As we were getting ready to pull out onto the road we hit from behind by a big truck. Our little cars trunk and bumper is totally screwed while his truck has no damage. My H and I then spent an hour in the ER to make sure there was no major medical damage even though we were sore and dizzy.  It sucksAnd there isn't much to be done :pissed: my car May get totaled and I hurt.i wish life could just be easy for a little while. :no:

sanmagic7

i wish so for you, too, tee.  sometimes, it does just suck.  sounds like this was one of those days.  so very sorry for your car - i hope you and your hub are ok tomorrow, too.   sending love and a hug filled with hope :hug:

Bach

Tee, I'm sorry to hear about the accident. That is distressing and exhausting even if you weren't physically injured. I hope that you can take some time to rest and recover. Sending love and good wishes  :hug:

Tee

Not Alone

So sorry to hear about the accident. An emotional, physical and financial blow.

Tee

It just sucks really sore today :'( thanks though notalone :hug:

Snowdrop

I'm sorry about the accident, Tee. It can be a shock when something like that happens. I hope you feel less sore today. :hug:

Blueberry

I'm sorry about the accident too Tee  :hug:  :hug:  I wish you a phase without anything bad happening.

Three Roses

So sorry to hear about your accident!  :hug: if you're able to take baths, maybe a hot bath with Epsom salts would help take the soreness away?

Tee

:hug: thanks for the idea 3R.  Doing a little better today.

Not Alone