Owl's journal

Started by owl25, May 17, 2020, 12:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

it sounds draining, like there's an inner battle going on, and that takes a lot of energy.  sitting right beside you as you navigate thru the pain and the difficulty you're having in getting all your parts together to work in your best interest.  love and hugs, my dear :hug:

owl25

Thank you rainydiary and sanmagic  :hug:

---
I have some distance today from the parts that blended so much with me yesterday. I am going to see if I can now try to get into more Self and provide some connection and care.

Snowdrop

I hope that goes well, Owl. :hug:

Armee

I'll be wishing you luck getting some distance with your Self so as to better help your parts all feel better.

sanmagic7

Larry

Not Alone

rainydiary

I hope you found care and connection. 

owl25

Feeling very low today. It's not been a good week. The pain has gotten bad again. I just feel like I'm stuck in a cycle, wash, rinse, repeat. Nothing gets better. The things that hurt so much keep coming back, I feel the pain, but it doesn't improve. It incapacitates me. I'm feeling depressed and don't have it in me to manage daily things again. I'm having doubts about therapy. This just feels like more of the same where nothing helps. I can't change the past and I feel powerless to change how I feel. I feel like the past has a huge grip on me. Memories keep coming and they hurt just as much the 1000th time I think about them as they did the first. It's not getting any better.

sanmagic7

Armee

I'm sorry Owl, that the memories continue to be painful, over and over.

I hope you can find something that works to take the sting out of them.

dollyvee

Hope67

Hi Owl,
I am sorry you're experiencing those things, and wish that you could get some respite from some of them.  Sending you a hug of support and caring  :hug:  I hope that's ok.
Hope  :)

Not Alone

Thinking of you, Owl. How are you?

owl25

Thank you, sanmagic, Armee, dollyvee, Hope and Not Alone  :hug: It's been a while since I've been here. Things were a bit tough for a while, but are improving at the moment.

I don't have a whole lot to report, but just wanted to come here and wish everyone a happy new year. May 2022 bring you much healing and joy.  :grouphug: