Saying Hello

Started by SoftballPrincess, August 18, 2026, 02:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoftballPrincess

Hello I am SoftballPrincess. I am new here and a little bit nervous. I am 46 and suffer from CPTSD. I have treatment resistant depression, as well as a few other things. Survivor of CSA. I am not sure what I want out of this group, just trying to heal. As the name suggests I like softball, creative writing, and diamond painting.

Hello everyone.

Alexandra

Hello SoftBallPrincess ; Welcome ,you have my sympathy, for what you have gone through ,I ,as we all do in this group have C-PTSD, I know what a challenge it is to live with, sigh. when you post, I know what you are talking about, it feels reassuring, to me that when I post, the others understand , I am not, alone, other people have the same issues , Alexandra

NarcKiddo

Welcome. I'm glad you found us. I enjoy creative writing too.

Kizzie

Hi and a warm welcome to Out of the Storm SoftballPrincess.  :heythere:

It's quite common for new members to feel nervous or anxious but generally after you post for a bit you sense it's safe here and members are quite supportive.

I have to ask, what is diamond painting?  ;D

SoftballPrincess

Diamond painting is where you are given a pattern and you put these small beads on the pattern to make a pretty picture. Her is one I did recently.

Kizzie

Cool! I just recently saw some for Halloween on YouTube and really liked them. The ones I saw used different sized beads and embellishments and didn't fill the whole of the canvas though so maybe they're not quite the same.

You could get lost in doing them which is not a bad thing because of the stress we deal with.  ;D   


TheBigBlue

Welcome SoftballPrincess :heythere:

I'm glad you found us. It's okay not to know yet what you want from being here; trying to heal is plenty of a reason to start.

I hope you find support and connection here. :hug: