New

Started by Lorna2134, January 19, 2017, 07:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorna2134

Hi this is my first time on here i found it whilst looking up complex ptsd. I have depression, anxiety and BPD I have recently started therapy and today my psychologist told me she's pretty sure I have complex ptsd I really don't know anything about it though I'm not seeing her again for two weeks it's usually weekly but needed a break from it so I can't really ask her more about it I'm just confused at the moment and don't really know what to do :(

Kizzie

On the run this week but wanted to stop by quickly and say "Hi"  :heythere:  and "Welcome!" I also wanted to let you know there is a bit of info about the difference between BPD and Complex PTSD here - see http://www.outofthestorm.website/symptoms/), and as I recall a few threads too (use the "Search" feature at the top of the page to find these).

Three Roses

Hi there, Lorna, welcome to the forum! We're glad you're here.

It's important to take your time and move at your own pace. Be aware of what you're feeling and slow down or take a break if you need to.

There is so much information here it can be overwhelming. Post about your feelings and ask questions as they occur to you - there's no rush. :hug:

bring em all in

Hello, Lorna! Welcome to the community!!!

Dee

radical

:heythere:
A warm welcome from me, also.