What kind of sexual abuse is this? trigger warning

Started by holidayay, August 07, 2019, 05:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sanmagic7

hey, holidayay,

i've actually worked w/ melanie tonia evans - she has done a lot of work in the field of narc. abuse, and i totally believe she has a lot of good stuff to impart.  i'm glad you found her and that her book is helpful.

i'm also so very glad for you that you found that support system and were able to speak your truth in such a validating and supportive way.  what happened to you is horrible, and honestly, the shame and guilt belong to the others, both for what they did to you and what they didn't do for you.

i'm glad you've found some relief from this burden you've been carrying.  whatever you decide to do from here on is what's best for you.  you cannot control anyone else's feelings or behaviors, and neither are your responsibility, either.   with you all the way on this.  sending love and a hug filled w/ peace of mind.   :hug:

juliannmhall

I was sexually abused from about 4 years old until I was taken away by cps around 10 years old. But after about a year, I was sent back to my mother who spent from 13 years old being sexually abused by him, kidnapped by him around 15 years old and then terrorized emotionally, physically and sexually by him until she ran away with us 2 girls. She spent another 10 years with my stepfather who terrorized us all, emotionally and physically. I was the only kid he sexually abused. When I got back to my mother she went out to the bar, that very night and left us alone. She has severe cptsd and was not at all mature enough to raise kids and she really hated me. She was never paying any attention and always had us around bad people, I was a magnet to child molesters, rapists,  even on the street perverts found me. So I continued to be sexually abused, emotionally abused and sometimes severely neglected, no food, no clean clothes, pet cats dying, she only came home to scream at me, I became her enemy somehow. I'm sorry for going on so long. It's just so much sexual abuse for so long really, unbelievably overwhelmed my whole being with shame and the only neutral or as a child seemingly nice attention that I ever got was sexual. At least they weren't screaming at me, beating me or completely ignoring me. And because my sister never got molested or raped or had men around constantly trying kiss her, or show their private parts to her. I've always felt that I was so deeply broken that even my soul was defective and worthless before I was even born... 💔