Happy To Be Here

Started by Athena, September 28, 2017, 02:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athena

Hello.

I am happy to have found a place specifically for CPTSD and knowing that others here understand the things I go through.

I'm not quite sure what else to say right now,but wanted to introduce myself.

Oh,I guess I could add that I have CPTSD from childhood abuse.

AphoticAtramentous

Welcome to the forum, Athena. ^^ It's a pleasure to meet you.
Hope to see more of you around. :)

Sceal

woodsgnome

Hi, Athena  :wave:

Congratulations on finding some place that might help with your cptsd. There's quite a bit of information on OOTS, more than meets the eye sometimes.

Obviously, there's the forum where any member can post about their life with cptsd, responses from those who can relate or have an observation or similar experience of their own to share. Or just read as a visitor.

Beyond the forum, though, there's several spots where you might also find relevant information. Check out the tabs at the top of the site's intro or forum page and you'll find many articles, links, and other references to help the site user.

Care has been taken to keep everything civil and relevant. It's best to at least survey the guidelines which were designed to take into account the needs of member, starting with safety as a priority.

On the whole, those who come here are sincere, honest, and caring. Conflict and grandstanding isn't what's important, so much as healing.

Welcome!

Blueberry

:heythere: Welcome to the forum, Athena!

Athena

Thanks for welcoming me everyone.