Taking a breather

Started by Jdog, July 11, 2015, 12:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jdog

Life has become very busy just now as I prepare to sell my home (taking advantage of the market peak), move to a nice rental duplex, and cope with a couple of difficult health issues at the same time.  I will be back online when I have more energy to give, and wish everyone all the best in the meanwhile.

Dutch Uncle

I wish you much enjoyment on your journey.
And good luck with your endeavors.

See ya!

Hysperger. 

Indigochild

Jdog, I will miss you!

Sorry your having health issues- i firstly guessed cptsd issues, I'm sure thats part of it.
I hope you are able to look after yourself at this busy time.
Don't worry about being absent...as long as you do what feels best for you.

Good luck with selling your home. We are always here for you, and if you have any energy to write a post, we will answer.
Take care

DaisyMae

Hi Jdog,

I am sorry to hear about your health issues and hope you are better soon.  You made me feel welcome so soon after I first posted on this forum.  It was important to me and the support and acceptance you offered is what kept me reading and writing on this site.  Hope you are back soon!  DM :hug:

Jdog

Thanks for the warm wishes!  I am doing a bit better and am checking in from time to time, just not wanting to get too overwhelmed at the moment.  I am glad to be of service and absolutely believe that the darkness and difficulty that can seem so hard to escape are but one aspect of all of the many possible things we can feel and know to be true.

Stay grounded the best you can, and I will too.  Keep posting - the honesty we express is healing for us and for others.

Indigochild

Hey Jdog,
Thats ok, and glad you are doing a bit better.
I agree with you on that.
And yes good idea to not get too overwhelmed. Take your time.  :hug:

Kizzie

Great to hear you are doing better JDog, thanks for the update and keep up with the self-care  :hug:

Jdog

Thanks-

It turned out that I needed really to stop reading so many very disturbing posts, which I have done, and focus upon the ones written by folks I have more of an affinity for, which I also have done.  Also, am still taking time getting a proper balance in my home life and with my own health.

Things a better, and thanks for the support.