Miscellaneous ramblings of NarcKiddo

Started by NarcKiddo, June 20, 2023, 04:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bach

So relieved to hear that you are on the mend!  Warm wishes for your continued recovery  :hug:

Little2Nothing

woodsgnome

May you continue the pace, safely; towards home and full relief.  :grouphug:

dollyvee

NarcKiddo

I got home yesterday  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

How nice to have home food (hubby is a great cook) and a proper sleep without being woken at 0530 by nurses brandishing blood pressure monitors.

Oh, and a shower. How wonderful to feel properly clean again. I have read that if you stop washing your hair it quite soon stops being really rank and turns all glossy and healthy. I have  discovered that this most certainly does not happen within 12 days!

I have to do everything slowly and take lots of rests before I get breathless. But I can manage that fine. Had a nice little outing for a Starbucks. Fresh air and a change of scene. Lovely.

:grouphug:

sanmagic7

it all sounds wonderful, NK.  just so glad you're back.  love and hugs :hug:

Blueberry

:cheer: on being back home and on enjoying the 'small things'.  :hug:

woodsgnome

Hearty congrats  :applause:  and may you continue to a strong recovery.  :hug: 

Kizzie

That's awesome you're back home NK! Isn't home wonderful after the hospital?  Something as simple as you say as not being woken before the birds are up to have one's blood pressure take. Why on earth do they do that? And real food, your own bed and a hot shower in your own bathroom - heaven.

:hug: 

Lakelynn

Quote from: NarcKiddo on May 08, 2024, 12:10:35 PMI am holding my own with no oxygen support.

Hey Narc Kiddo, That's great news and excellent progress. Thoughts/prayers for your continued recovery. Hugs too! :hug: 

PaperDoll

Thinking of you and wishing you well for your recovery :grouphug: