Sex after memories resurface of CSA

Started by DD, October 23, 2023, 08:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armee

Absolutely, Chart.

And yes, Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) is the new name for multiple personality disorder. Dissociation is on a spectrum from everyday zoning out to depersonalization, derealization, Fugue and amnesia, CPTSD, and OSDD (not quite DID) and DID. I used to worry more about where i fit. Pretty sure its DID. But parts work sort of dpesnt really care about those diagnostic labels so much. Thats nice.

I've been in a bit of a dumpster this week.

TW TMI

One part of my symptoms is complete numbness. I've been trying to work with this and found a way to ease the numbness. It was really nice. I enjoyed the intimacy with my spouse. I did have some.flashbacks with it but even that he helped me get through the repercussions of this that night. But then 2 days later with no change in how I felt about intimacy (it was nice and enjoyable) some part inside busted out with a rude and abrasive "oh HEL* NO!" when he next asked.

Definitely Like multiple people. Maybe I should tell him he's lucky to have so many partners. 🤔

blue_sky

Quote from: Armee on May 02, 2024, 09:51:09 PMMaybe I should tell him he's lucky to have so many partners. 🤔

haha Armee love your sense of humour (esp. despite feeling down).

Armee

:party:

Thanks Blue!

Unfortunately my H does not share my quirky trauma based sense of humor.:D