Peter gerlach

Started by Boatsetsailrose, November 05, 2016, 07:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boatsetsailrose

Hello
I have discovered peter gerlach 7 stage recovery not for profit site, which may be of interest to others ...
The site seems complex to manage ( for me ) but also v rich in resources
Lesson 1 looks so helpful to where I am at right now 'discovering the inner family.  See http://sfhelp.org/site/course.htm

Any thoughts welcome
Ps there is also a facebook Grp that can be joined to link in with this recovery work

mourningdove

Yes, I find the layout of the site a bit confusing (not to mention visually jarring), but I've watched his YouTube videos for a while now on and off, and I think they are great.

I read in the YouTube comments recently that Pete G had passed away and it made me very sad. They said that he made his videos from a nursing home, even as his health declined, because he wanted everyone to have access to his knowledge of Internal Family Systems. I have tears of appreciation in my eyes right now, thinking about his commitment to help others. Thanks for introducing his work on OOTS!  :hug:

Boatsetsailrose

Thank you mourning dove
Oh I didn't know he had passed ... god bless him and all the good work he did and all the lives he continues to help:)

MarkD67

I was am really sad to read of PG's passing. I found his info incredibly well conceived and structured. It helped me heaps early in my recovery process. It validated my lived experience before I found Pete Walkers work. I'm in regional Australia, and was pretty dependant on online info to begin with.  I didn't even know he was unwell. I'm incredibly grateful for his work.