Reassessment

Started by DogMan, July 20, 2023, 06:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DogMan

Sorry for my absence. I can't login on my laptop for some reason

I have been increasingly frustrated with my health care team being unable to reach a consensus on my diagnosis. So, on Wednesday, I had stage one of an assessment with a Clinical Psychologist. PhD

My regular Psychologist is not a clinical psychologist. And she is mostly of the humanistic and IFS school of not applying labels. I am very much keeping her. Clin psych is just diagnosis

So, he had me do 19 screening questionnaires beforehand

He agrees with CPTSD and schizoaffective disorder diagnosis. But not OCD

I mostly booked in for clarification on one cluster of symptoms, which each professional in my team just links with their own research area and thesis topics

He provisionally thinks that the symptoms relate to OSDD and depersonalisation

Which is along the lines of what I suspected. And posted about here a bit

He said that psychotic symptoms don't usually include other sentient entities inside you. But he needs to see the results of full length Multidimensional Inventory of Dissociation to be sure

He also has an idea about me frequently forgetting how legs work. Which he links within the trauma category

I'm glad that I can login on my phone

I hope everyone is well

Kizzie

Hey DogMan - we had a forum upgrade a few ago and a lot of people had trouble signing in including me. Try clearing your cache and your cookies, that seems to work. 

19 screening questionnaires? Good grief!!!!!

NarcKiddo

19 questionnaires sounds horrendous! But it sounds like you are on the way to finding sensible answers, so that must be good.

DogMan

Quote from: Kizzie on July 21, 2023, 03:04:38 PMHey DogMan - we had a forum upgrade a few ago and a lot of people had trouble signing in including me. Try clearing your cache and your cookies, that seems to work. 

19 screening questionnaires? Good grief!!!!!

Thank-you

I had to google how to clear cookies from s single site, without logging me out of every website everywhere

Kizzie

Good for you for realizing you needed to do that, I didn't  :whistling: