Hi there - Glad I found you- Heavy/Good T Today

Started by Beachboxer, August 06, 2015, 03:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beachboxer

Don't think it should trigger-no words or discription/ :stars: A Memory that I had been holding in my body came up at Therapy. I remembered this event maybe 10 yrs ago, happened in 1969/70?. Anyway- interesting how things have come up - all split apart. #CPTSD 1-memory - no feelings with it, #2 Feelings- out of blue don't know why #Nightmares - not clear.. Today I was doing relaxation breathing and wow..it kind of all came together..but only from one side of my body.. Has anyone else had that?? I'm thinking now that I'm in the wrong thread.. I'm kinda stuck in my focus and couldn't write an introduction yet. I Do Have good PDoc & Good TrTherapist.. Mods - Could you pls move this if it is inappropriate here ?? Thx - I'll come back. So tired now xo

Dyess

Welcome and come back, when you feel up to it,  and elaborate on this a little more and maybe someone can respond back to you.

Cuthberta

Quote from: Beachboxer on August 06, 2015, 03:25:12 AM
Don't think it should trigger-no words or discription/ :stars: A Memory that I had been holding in my body came up at Therapy. I remembered this event maybe 10 yrs ago, happened in 1969/70?. Anyway- interesting how things have come up - all split apart. #CPTSD 1-memory - no feelings with it, #2 Feelings- out of blue don't know why #Nightmares - not clear.. Today I was doing relaxation breathing and wow..it kind of all came together..but only from one side of my body.. Has anyone else had that?? I'm thinking now that I'm in the wrong thread.. I'm kinda stuck in my focus and couldn't write an introduction yet. I Do Have good PDoc & Good TrTherapist.. Mods - Could you pls move this if it is inappropriate here ?? Thx - I'll come back. So tired now xo

I think I would say, don't worry about how this is happening; there seems to be healing of a kind, so let it happen and don't worry.

I am glad you have a good therapist; try to trust them to bring you through this safely.

Lifecrafting

Welcome Beachboxer,

A few weeks ago, I was pretty stressed and I woke up one morning and the left side of my torso was freaking out.  I felt like underneath my skin, I was on fire and electricity was shooting every which direction all the time. I know that sounds strange but it happened and it went on for a few days. (Days?!?!? I know..)
Anyway, I went to the E.R. and I'm fine; all the "important" (docs words) parts are healthy. The fire/electricity went away 3 days after the E.R. visit. Weird.Weird.Weird.

I guess I'm sharing this because I believe our bodies to be "spokesbodies" for the crazy stuff we go through and I also believe it sometimes has to occur so incredibly that we take notice.  In my case, within a week, I realized that I seriously need to make some changes in my life, that the feelings I experienced were there for a reason.
It sounds like yours was "OK with you" if I may say it that way - like it was kind of a "WOW! What was that?!?" kinda thing; Is that right?  Are you thinking it was a breakthrough of sorts?