Started by KestrelsFlight, March 15, 2017, 03:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KestrelsFlight

Hello

My name is Kate. I have complex PTSD. It began very early in my life and, due to several events which happened to me through the years, I am now dealing with things which occurred in my 40's. I am older now. I am at a very tough time. I need a sanctuary.

This forum looked like a safe place to come to. I was searching so hard this past week. I have developed a lot of physical problems which are being dealt with recently and I am looking forward to getting better. Now, I need to deal with PTSD.

Kate

Three Roses

Hello, Kate! Welcome :hug:

Take your time, there's a lot here to sift thru and it can be overwhelming. Thanks for joining! :wave:

Blueberry

Kizzie

Hi and welcome Kestrel.  :heythere: I think you'll find it's as safe here as it can be for the Internet.  I don't know if you used uour real name in your post but if so you may want to just go by Kestrel.  If so, let me know and I can edit the posts in this thread (Just post here or PM me).

KestrelsFlight

Ok Lizzie, the name Kate goes way back in my family so it is not my name. Kestrel is a bird which I have a special bond with.  I will keep Kate.
Thank you for your warm welcome, friends.

Kate

Boatsetsailrose

Hi Kate
Glad you are here :)
Quote ' I need a sanctuary ', I can relate this is how I felt too. I have certainly found the forum to be this way and have found so much identification, support strength and courage here ..
Blessed
Wishing you the best on the next stage of your recovery xx