Questionnaire Link does not Work

Started by Lakelynn, January 17, 2024, 11:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakelynn

The main forum page has this in red font:

ANNOUNCEMENT - A group of OOTS members are writing a book about relational trauma and Complex PTSD.  We have stories from a number of you (thank you!), and now are looking for members to complete a questionnaire to help round out the book.  Please see further information in the Announcements section at https://www.cptsd.org/forum/index.php?topic=15705.new#new. We would appreciate your contributions to the book very much!

This link does not work for me: https://www.cptsd.org/forum/index.php?topic=15705.new#new. Screenshot of error message is attached.

Solution? Thank you.

NarcKiddo

Below is the text of the announcement. You can find the actual post in the announcements section of the forum (which is a sub-board of the one this thread is in). But all the info you need follows:

As you may know, a group of OOTS members (Armee, NarcKiddo, Bermuda, Papa Coco, Cactus Flower, Spring Butterfly & Kizzie), are writing a book about relational trauma and Complex PTSD.

We have stories from a number of you, and now are looking for members to complete a questionnaire to help round out the book. The purpose of this questionnaire is to identify common themes among survivors of complex relational trauma and to solicit brief excerpts to include in the book. We will not be able to use every answer provided, but having a variety of responses will allow us to weave a narrative that hopefully covers the diversity and similarities of survivors' experiences.

If you would like to help us with this, please email me at l.herod@yahoo.ca and I will send you a copy of the questionnaire which you can complete and return to me at the same email. We're asking that you return the questionnaire by Feb 16th. You may use your real name, your forum or a pseudonym which only I will know.  There is no pressure to complete the questionnaire in whole or in part.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at the above address.

Thank you,

Kizzie

Kizzie

Thanks NarcKiddo!

Try now Lakelyn, I adjusted something in your profile so it may show up now.

Kizzie