Free AVAIYA course, Healing Childhood Trauma + Building Self-Worth 16 April 2024

Started by Blueberry, March 29, 2024, 05:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueberry

Free online course starting up April 16th, 2024.

https://www.avaiya.com/let-go

Includes talks on Inner Child (mentioning because a number of forum mbrs have asked about IC recently)

Little2Nothing

Blueberry

You're welcome L2N. I've watched a few Avaiya sessions over the years and find them helpful.

Don't feel 'pressured into' paying for life-long access etc. Avaiya does courses for free about 3-4 times a year, maybe more.  :)

Little2Nothing

That's good to know. I am always looking for resources to help with this curse. OOTS has been a wealth of information. 

Blueberry

I listened to a bit of one session yesterday. :aaauuugh:  :aaauuugh: There was a guest speaker or some such "de-bunking" myths on memory. It was probably meant to be helpful but he struck me as a guru-type who comes along and says: "you know all that stuff everybody else taught you? All wrong! You gotta listen to me if you want to heal". Of course, that's probably not what he said or even meant but that's what I understood within the space of 2 minutes, turned the thing off and went back to the course I paid for, which is better for me anyway!

But generally I have found Avaiya sessions helpful.