Notifications

Started by sweetsixty, July 05, 2016, 09:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetsixty

Thanks Kizze and yes done all that, I've changed my email address to all lower case although most systems accept upper and lower these days for email addresses, it's only usernames and passwords that can be affected by capitalisation.

And no they are not in my spam or trash folder lol. As you know I know quite a bit about computing having lectured in that area for 20 years, never come across this issue before!

Thanks for trying to help though, I just thought it might be an anomaly on this system.

I guess I'll just have to keep checking in to see posts etc.  :heythere:

Kizzie

Sorry about that Sweet Sixty, I've run out of ideas (i.e., reached the limit of my 'expertise' with this platform), but I'll see if Eclipse from OOTF has any other ideas. 

sweetsixty

I appreciate your time Kizzie, but don't worry I'll just make sure I keep checking in.

Thanks for everyone's help
Xxx

Dutch Uncle

I'm closing this thread. If a solution will be found to this problem, those who can will have the necessary tools to open this thread again.

If somebody from outside the site-management team is able to provide a fool-proof solution, they may start another thread.  ;D