it was over a decade ago - anyways, hi

Started by colliegrace, June 12, 2023, 04:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colliegrace

I don't think I have C-PTSD actually, but I could be wrong. I'm currently under the label "avoidant personality disorder". But I'm here because I want to process/re-process my traumatic teenage years.

I go by Collie online. :wave:

Moondance

Kizzie

Hi and welcome Collie  :heythere:   

You may have been diagnosed incorrectly if you suffered trauma. A lot of us have social anxiety and avoid others because we don't want to be judged having been judged and endured other abusive experiences that really hurt.  I know I have dealt with a fear of rejection for a very long time although it has subsided since coming here (everyone is supportive - no judgement here), and doing therapy.

Anyway, you can decide for yourself once you had a look through the resources and talked to other members, that's the beauty of having a community like this. 

Group hug if that's OK  :grouphug: 

storyworld

Papa Coco

Welcome to the forum Collie,

I hope you find it to be a safe place to explore your curiosity about whether you have C-PTSD or not. It's been a safe and validating forum for me for almost two years now.

Bermuda

Welcome to the forum. C-PTSD or not. It's a great resource for trauma and avoidance.  :grouphug: