Not Alone on a New Path (2023-?)

Started by Not Alone, June 18, 2023, 12:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armee

:hug:

That's fantastic. I love the good days. I hope you get more good days.

Not Alone

Thanks, Armee.

I felt overwhelmed at work today. I had therapy today and it helped to have T affirm how much all of this is.

Hope67

Hi Not Alone,
Thinking of you, and sending you a hug  :hug:
Hope  :)

Not Alone

Armee

WoW!!!! That came fast, Not Alone. I hope it is not too stressful, and that the start of the new position takes away some amount of the anxiety and stress, even though I'm sure you will be quite tired for awhile, since doing new things is exhausting! Good luck, I hope you love it and that the paycheck in a couple weeks makes up a bit for the stress.  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

cyberJudas

Best of luck today with new job! I hope the transition is not too hard, and that new income will provide some relief for you :)

sanmagic7

hey, notalone, hope you're breaking in to your new job smoothly and that it's going well.  i agree, it seems to have come quite quickly.  sending love and a hug filled w/ all the best for you. :hug:

Not Alone

Armee

Yes. Yes. No.  :bighug:

Are you OK? What do you need to hear tonight?

rainydiary

Moondance

Blueberry

sanmagic7

we're here for you, notalone.  yes, yes, no, about sums it up from my perspective.  this is such a huge transition you've been going thru.  hold tight, you're good enough, and you deserve all the kindness and gentleness you can muster.  love and a hug filled w/ some rest and decompression time. :hug:

Not Alone

Thank you, everyone. Your responses brought tears to my eyes.

I've spent most of the weekend working from home.  :doh: I feel pretty anxious about this upcoming week. My anxiety is high, but not over the top and I'm grateful for that.

Moondance